Nature's life: "to pass away and come again in blooms... Its birth was heaven, eternal it its stay" - John Clare
"All nature has a feeling: woods, fields, brooks
Are life eternal: and in silence they
Speak happiness beyond the reach of books;
There's nothing mortal in them; their decay
Is the green life of change; to pass away
And come again in blooms revivified.
Its birth was heaven, eternal it its stay,
And with the sun and moon shall still abide
Beneath their day and night and heaven wide."
~ from poem All Nature Has A Feeling by John Clare
- William Wordsworth: That nature yet remembers /What was so fugitive!../Of the eternal Silence: truths that wake,/To perish never
- Emerson - "I hid in the solar glory, I am dumb in the pealing song... In slumber I am strong."
- Poem in Art: ...Sits and smiles on the night. - William Blake
- "Poem in Art and Story" Collection 1 and 2 (ebook)
- Poet in solitude. Voice out of silence. "Love's Footsteps ~dedicated to a Bridge for Wisdom to Walk on" by LuCxeed
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.