Buddha: "discipline & control one's own mind...to find way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom & virtue will naturally come to him"
To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.
- Latin phrases: "mindful of what has been done, aware of what will be", "peace visits not the guilty mind", ...
- "Chance makes our parents, but choice makes our friends." - Jacques Delille
- "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato
- "Virtue is the fount whence honour springs." - Christopher Marlowe
- "Mind may be a mirror reflecting actual reality, pretty or ugly, warm or chilly. Mind may be a mirage of the desired..."
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.