Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense. - Gertrude Stein
Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense.
- There is nothing more uncommon than common sense. - Baron d'Holbach (1753), cited by Thomas Chalmers (1836)
- "The best prophet is common sense, our native wit. " - Euripides (Ancient Greek playwright, c. 480-406 BC)
- Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius. - George Bernard Shaw
- To the Health of the Earth - healthy we cannot be unless the earth is.
- It is a thousand times better to have common sense without education than to have education without common sense.