Fun Card: "I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down. Pigs treat us as equals." - Sir Winston Churchill
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down. Pigs treat us as equals.
- Sir Winston Churchill
- He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire. - Sir Winston Churchill
- Poem in Art. Cartoon Walrus to oysters "time to talk of many things: Of cabbages & kings...why sea is boiling / pigs have wings"
- Dog becomes tigers' momma at Kansas Zoo: labrador retriever adopts, nurses three abandoned white tiger cubs
- Work of legendary portraitist Yousuf Karsh celebrated at Boston exhibit - Churchill, Hepburn, Picasso, and more
- The Golden Rule. "When you treat people with dignity & respect all the time, you can work through anything." - John Bacon
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.