Poem in Art: Of Time long past: And, was it sadness or delight,... - Percy Bysshe Shelley
Like the ghost of a dear friend dead
Is Time long past.
A tone which is now forever fled,
A hope which is now forever past,
A love so sweet it could not last,
Was Time long past.
There were sweet dreams in the night
Of Time long past:
And, was it sadness or delight,
Each day a shadow onward cast
Which made us wish it yet might last -
That Time long past.
- Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Poem in Art: When the lamp is shattered... - Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Poem in Art: Over Earth and Ocean, with gentle motion... - Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Hoping Earth Hour visits often. Percy Bysshe Shelley: "Poet in darkness" "Leaves closed beneath kisses of night"
- "Poem in Art and Story" Collection 1 and 2 (ebook)
- "Is Past a past or a ghost?"
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.