Poem in Art: ...Sits and smiles on the night. - William Blake
The sun descending in the west,
The evening star does shine;
The birds are silent in their nest.
And I must seek for mine.
The moon, like a flower
In heaven's high bower,
With silent delight
Sits and smiles on the night.
- William Blake
- William Blake - "There's a smile of love/there's a smile of deceit/there's a smile of smiles/in which these two smiles meet.."
- "Poem in Art and Story" Collection 1 and 2 (ebook)
- Poem in Art: Let me not to the marriage of true minds... - William Shakespeare
- Poem in Art: Of Time long past: And, was it sadness or delight,... - Percy Bysshe Shelley
- "Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears."
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.