Poem in Art: 'Tis time this heart should be unmoved... - Lord Byron
'Tis time this heart should be unmoved,
Since others it hath ceased to move:
Yet, though I cannot be beloved,
Still let me love!
- Lord Byron
- "The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination and brings eternal joy to the soul." - Wyland
- "Poem in Art and Story" Collection 1 and 2 (ebook)
- "I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.."-Leonardo da Vinci
- Poem in Art: With a half-glance upon the sky... - Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Poem in Art: A deep below the deep... - Alfred Lord Tennyson
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.