86 years ago, 1931. Thomas Edison: "I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power!"
In 1931, not long before he died, the inventor told his friends Henry Ford and Harvey Firestone: I’d put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we don’t have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle that.
- PG&E to put solar panels in orbit to capture sun's rays 24/7 & wirelessly beam energy down to Earth by 2016
- Why not? Let sunshine warm up 700-mile border solar panels and families in neighborly US and Mexico
- Breakthrough: MIT researchers turn windows into solar panels, 10 times more effective solar power may be available in 3 years
- I hope our wisdom will grow with our power and teach us that the less we use our power the greater it will be - Thomas Jefferson
- World largest solar bridge: 4400 panels end-to-end 1886-Victorian bridge on Thames w/ rail station 900000kwh of electricity/yr
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.